Money versus Snakes

  Wanted to share a Mother's Day post from Dabi Tidwell:  "So I was laying in bed reading a book. My church clothes were tossed on the floor. Blu comes in and says "Whoa...look at your skirt..something's in there!!" I look and say "No, just the wind blowing it..." Then my skirt practically jumps off the ground and Blu attacks it with a shoe...a huge spitting cobra..." Anybody have a mongoose I can rent for our 6 weeks in Zambia???  Shook me a littlle bit, so I thought I would focus on something else about the country for which Lynne and I depart in less than 19 days.
    The national currency in Zambia is the Kwacha
According my research $1 US is equivalent to 5,300 Kwacha (ZMK).  So that would mean that  

1 KMZ=0.000188679 US dollars

100 Ngwee = 1 KMZ.  So if you exchanged $200 US, you would be a millionaire.
So math whizzes, what is the value in US dollars of 10 Ngwee?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ministering in the Market

FEEEEEEEVER!!

Zambia Travel Guide Information