FEEEEEEEVER!!

Bailee Wilson
Ellen Taylor
     One more day of school with students.  Two more post-planning day next week and this year is in the bag.   Had the privilege of taking a picture with two of my favorite students.  I was honored that they asked if they could take a picture with me.  Congratulations Taylor and Bailee on moving up to Troup!
      The odyssey of getting a Yellow Fever shot came to fruition today. Apparently the Rosemont Zambia Mission Team has placed an undue burden on the Yellow Fever serum supply.  So the die is cast, preparations (except packing) are complete and we are ready for an adventure.  Rosemont Baptist Church will be commissioning  Lynne and I this Sunday, as well as, Alaska Missions members.
You might remember that our daughter Maribeth is wrangling at Latigo Dude Ranch in Kremmling, Colorado.  Her photo is at right.  She seems so natural in her cowgirl duds and sitting atop that horse.  She is having a blast at her summer job.   Stephen, who will be minding the ranch while Lynne and I are in Zambia, will be working for the Troup County School System clearing everything out of Unity Elementary School starting June 2.    Proud to say both of my children are working hard this summer!!!
      We continue to covet your prayers.  Please follow our adventure on Facebook and via the blog.  I hope in the next week to test a podcast, and video podcast on the blog just for fun.  I would do it now, but the cold I have has given me a froggy voice to which it is not pleasant to listen.   Some have asked how they can comment on the blog entries.  You just need to create an account with Blogger.  Or if you have a Google account you can log in with your username and password. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ministering in the Market

Zambia Travel Guide Information